- Arduino MKR WAN 1310 Microcontroller (w/o Antenna)
- Features an open-source hardware
- Is based on the SAMD21 microcontroller
- Has now a power consumption as low as 104uA
- Can be used to supply power
- Is able to be run with or without batteries
The Arduino MKR WAN 1310 Microcontroller (w/o Antenna) board provides a practical and cost-effective solution to add LoRa connectivity to projects requiring low power.
This open-source board can be connected to the Arduino IoT Cloud, your own LoRa network using the Arduino LoRa PRO Gateway, existing LoRaWAN infrastructure like The Things Network, or even other boards using the direct connectivity mode.