This is a colorful display module designed for the BBC micro:bit, 1.8inch diagonal, 160×128 pixels, capable of displaying 65K colors.
Tired of the 5×5 LED matrix? Time to get a tiny monitor for your micro:bit, this one would be the ideal choice.
- micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- Embedded driver ST7735S, supports 65K colors
- Onboard SRAM 23LC1024, used as display cache, no more out of memory
- SPI interface, takes up only a few IO pins
- Backlight adjustment via PWM
- Reserved solder pads for control interface, make it easy to connect with Arduino/Nucleo boards
- Comes with development resources (micro:bit graphical demo/user manual, etc.)
- Driver: ST7735S
- Resolution: 160×128
- Display color: RGB, 65K colors
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Dimension: 61mm x 51.5mm