We expand 17 pin header IO ports and 10 alligator clip interfaces to support our sensor modules. The WIFI camera serial interface, IIC interface and LEGO holes make it possible for users to expand into more interesting projects. You can build your own shape with the LEGO bricks, connect some electronic devices, and control it by micro:bit programming. It is an excellent choice for your robotic projects based on Micro:bit!
- Central axis design, bilateral symmetry.
- Onboard content is rich, micro:bit socket, programmable RGB lights, buzzer, and support IIC, serial communication.
- Power ability to drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, onboard buzzer and programmable RGB lights.
- 17 effective micro:bit IO ports, 10 alligator clip interfaces are reserved, and some Yahboom sensor modules can be connected.
- Three power supply method: micro USB power supply, 18650 lithium battery power supply, 3-5v external battery box power supply.
- 6. Compatible with LEGO bricks, can build a variety of creative shapes, such as building blocks robots, windmills, cars and so on.
- 7. It means the BBC micro:bit can very easily become the core of a whole variety of robotics projects.