- Central axis design, bilateral symmetry.
- Onboard content is rich, micro:bit socket, programmable RGB lights, buzzer, and support IIC, serial communication.
- Power ability to drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, onboard buzzer and programmable RGB lights.
- 17 effective micro:bit IO ports, 10 alligator clip interfaces are reserved, and some Yahboom sensor modules can be connected.
- Three power supply method: micro USB power supply, 18650 lithium battery power supply, 3-5v external battery box power supply.
- 6. Compatible with LEGO bricks, can build a variety of creative shapes, such as building blocks robots, windmills, cars and so on.
- 7. It means the BBC micro:bit can very easily become the core of a whole variety of robotics projects.
Power Connector 3-5V: XH2.54
Motor Connectors M1-M4: XH2.54
I2C and Serial Port: PH2.0
Super:bit expansion board*1
18650 battery *1