Attention Retro-Gamers! With the OGST Gaming Console Case for ODROID-XU4, you can build your own gaming console with a powerful ODROID-XU4 or ODROID-XU4Q.
The dreams product for Retro-Gamers! This is a kit to build your own Odroid Game Station Turbo console (OGST for short) propelled with the powerful ODROID-XU4 (XU4 or XU4Q).
The case is designed to stylish the old school game console and mould into to offer a very nice finish. That’s really a great design style!
This kit allows you to wire up to 4 USB joystick like the extraordinary GameSir G3w joystick(tested on the kit) or more common USB gamepad.
The console also include a 2.4″ TFT mounted on the front panel. This LCD can be used to show custom content (displayed by programs) like animated game logo.
The front panel also offers 2 buttons: one for the power control and a second one free for use (programmable by the user).
The box did reserve enough space on the bottom of the case to store an 2.5″ USB HDD. A gargantuan storage space for ROMs and emulators.
Do not hesitate to visit the OGST wiki to get more information about this kit, assembling, os installation, etc.
- A. Top case
- B. Bottom case
- C. OGST-XU4 LCD Board
- D. USB2.0 extension cable
- E. 30-pin flat cable
- F. USB-port cover
- G. rubber feet set
- H. screws
- I. USB3.0 extension cable (For optional 2.5″ USB HDD storage)
- Works with OGST (ODROID-Game-Station-Turbo) OS image
- 2.4″ LCD to show programmable game logo animation
- Convenient four front USB ports to connect USB joysticks/controllers
- Easy to embed a 2.5″ HDD for your huge ROM collections
- Two front buttons: Power switch and user programmable switch
- Old school nostalgia game console design
- Dimensions: Approx. 180 x 65 x 150mm
- Weight: Approx. 250 grams
- Power consumption: 5V/250mA typical
- Recommended Power Supply: 5V/6A